MosaicSoul owns and operates this Website, located at http://www.MosaicSoul.com
1 - Acceptance of terms
3 - Modification of the services
We may change, suspend or discontinue some of the services of the site including any content (including, but not limited to user comments, messages, data, information, photographs, images, illustrations, and links) for any reason, at any time. MosaicSoul may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability.
4 - Registration obligations
You may not:
- select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person
- use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- use as a User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User ID at our discretion; if you select a User ID for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it infringes upon another’s rights or marks. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your MosaicSoul password.
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
5 - User conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you are not allowed to use the MosaicSoul website :
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users;
- to post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any MosaicSoul user;
- to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other MosaicSoul users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction;
- to submit stories or comments linking to multi-level marketing schemes;
- to sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- to manipulate or otherwise affect the site in any manner.
MosaicSoul may remove any content and accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content), or for no reason at all.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. MosaicSoul reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
6 - Content submitted
MosaicSoul welcomes links to this website, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains:
- any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind; or
- any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
MosaicSoul reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
7 - Disclaimers
MosaicSoul does not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
MosaicSoul accepts no responsibility for the information and/or content provided at any of our linked websites.
Any reliance you place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. MosaicSoul reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the material without notice.
The service and the materials are provided by MosaicSoul on an "as is" basis, and MosaicSoul expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
MosaicSoul may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because MosaicSoul has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that MosaicSoul is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that MosaicSoul shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
8 - Intellectual Property Statement
All material contained and presented on this website, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright or similar rights of MosaicSoul, unless otherwise expressly stated.
MosaicSoul reserves all its rights and strictly forbids any unauthorized use or duplication. Any statutorily authorized rights to print or download are strictly limited for your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Any copies of the pages of this website which you save, by any means whatsoever can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.